Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New job as a sports columnist/writer

Just a quick update before I start posting actual articles. A lot of what I will be posting for a while will be my work with a new website! Check them out here.

I will be writing about college football, and specifically the new Pac-12 conference. Before this week, I had been covering my general stories, but now I'll be focusing on the Conference of Champions. Currently, I have five articles and plan to write at least two per week. Hope you enjoy the posts! For updates and other musings on an even more consistent basis, follow me on Twitter @TheSportsCarr

Lastly, I'm still trying to figure out the picture-adding feature, since it has changed since I last updated the blog. If anyone knows how to alter the size and/or alignment of pictures here, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    Here's some info on photos: http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41641

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's strange because your link is how I remember picture posting working before. But the page that comes up now only seems to let you select the picture and place it where you've put the cursor. Hmmm. I'm sure there's an explanation and I'll keep looking.

    Good luck with finals, and I'll see you in about 6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete