That could be the good news or the bad news.
I would tell you that the reason I haven't updated this blog in about six months is because I was in solidarity with Conan O' Brien, whose new show on TBS premiered yesterday. But that would be a lie. So I won't tell you that.
Instead, I'll just tell you that I've been busy trying to figure out my next steps since college ended in May, and haven't had much time to do anything with this page.
In the next couple of months, I hope to be posting some of the work that I'm doing for a journalism class at City College in San Diego. So far, I have three entries: an introductory piece that will tell you a little more about why I chose my particular "beat", an article on an event held by the San Diego Adaptive Sports Foundation and something on NBC Universal and disability.
Hope you enjoy this new venture of mine, which I'm labeling "Access + Ability". My anticipation is that I will get to have some fun experiences and meet some cool people through this project, and I'll share all of that here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome back! I read your other recent posts--excellent work. I look forward to your work.
ReplyDelete