Monday, March 9, 2009

NHL Trade Deadline

Hello all! The Sports Drive is finally back with an extended episode!

PLEASE NOTE: I have a new hosting site for these podcasts. You can play the file using the play icon in the upper right corner or DOWNLOAD the file under the "Individual Files" header.

Thanks to Michael for the work he put in to make the following three podcasts happen. I appreciate the help and the knowledge!

Also, thanks very much to Amanda for creating (and helping me post) the awesome graphic at the top of the page. Wonderful job!


Now, about this show... I recently sat down to talk to my friend and colleague Michael Sullivan for three separate conversations this past weekend. Among the topics in this first discussion are the NHL trade deadline, the potential success of the San Jose Sharks in the playoffs and key player returning to the ice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment