Hi everyone!
Chris Carr here. This is an initial post to cover what this new project of mine is all about. As you can probably tell by the title, it will deal with the world of sports -- both college and pro -- but ultimately I want you to control its direction. The first episode will be posted within the next couple of days and the plan is for the topic to be college football bowl season (specifically the performance of the Pac-10).
What I want you to do is drive the direction of this show. If you want me to talk about specific sports or stories, send me an e-mail and I'll work on your requests. The e-mail address for the Sports Drive is thesportsdrive@yahoo.com. Any comments, questions, topics, etc. can be sent here and I might respond to them in my recordings!
The goal that I have for the show is to eventually expand its scope beyond what happens between the lines and connect the happenings in sports to the larger world and its events. We will start with me (Chris Carr) and in the not-too-distant future, I hope to welcome guests to the show. For now, enjoy the podcasts and please participate by e-mailing your feedback to thesportsdrive@yahoo.com. Look for the first installment of the show to be posted during the week of January 5!
Thanks for listening,
Chris Carr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment